The Small Changes For Health 2019 program is here to help St. Louis develop more healthy behaviors. But we realize that everyone can use a little incentive to keep them motivated, so we're giving you the chance to get rewarded for participating!
By taking part in Small Changes For Health and completing each of the 10 week health and fitness lessons, you become eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- GRAND PRIZE: A Gold’s Gym Studio Membership (Value $1200), a $500 Fresh Thyme Gift Certificate, and a $500 New Balance St. Louis Gift Certificate (1 available to win)
- A one-year membership to Gold's Gym (10 available to win)
- A $50 New Balance St. Louis Gift Card (10 available to win)
- A $50 Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market gift card (10 available to win)
How the Small Changes Contesting Works
This year, SCFH incorporates a learning system that awards Badges for completing particular activities in the program. At the end of the program's official contesting dates, all users who have completed all weekly lessons will be eligible to win, by random selection, the prizes listed above.
The activities that award Badges are:
- Successful registration for the program
- First time logging in
- Completion of each weekly "Small Change" lesson (nutrition & exercise sections + short quiz)
- End of program Trophy (all 10 weekly lessons completed)
Upon completion of each of these activities, signed-in users will be awarded a Badge, signifying their accomplishment. You can see all your badges and check your course progress on your profile page (must be logged in to view).
Weekly Small Changes lessons must be completed in order, starting with Week #1. You cannot view subsequent weekly content until you have completed the previous weekly lesson(s).
Small Changes For Health is a ten-week course, with each week's lesson introducing incremental changes to help improve your health and fitness. However, even if you start the program late (but before the end of the contesting period), you can still take part in all activities and be eligible for prizes. (Example: if you join the site during Week 5, you can start the program with Week 1 and complete all available lessons to catch-up.)
Make sure to come back every week to read the latest articles on the small changes that will benefit your health, and stay in the running to win! Click here for the official rules.
Also, don't forget to share your progress with us by visiting our feedback page. We want to hear your thoughts about each small change and your success throughout the ten weeks.